Outcome 9 – Over the hump!
UPDATE | Fall 2020
Laurentian graduate student enrollment will increase by 40% (200 students).
Sponsor: Provost and Vice-President Academic
Lead: Provost and Vice-President Academic
This Outcome is moving forward largely as a result of the work of liaison and recruitment teams and the Faculty of Graduate Studies. So far, 24% increase in FTEs from 2017F to 2019F.
- New recruitment initiatives targeting international graduate fairs.
- Creation of new marketing materials including a graduate prospectus, and graduate presence being increased digitally.
- Increased graduate profiles on social media platforms.
- Graduate Teaching Assistants have been tasked with developing program information pages, profile videos.
- Graduate studies newsletter.
- Increased visibility through regional recruitment offices/agencies abroad (commission-based recruitment).
- Continued efforts to secure new international recruitment partnerships.
- Ensure our international scholarships and fee structure are competitive.